JEFFERSON PARKWAY PUBLIC HIGHWAY AUTHORITY
The Jefferson Parkway is a privately-funded, publicly-owned regional toll road that has been planned for decades and will begin construction in 2020, improving regional connectivity and providing choice and convenience to residents, commuters and travelers in greater metro Denver and northern Colorado.
JEFFERSON PARKWAY STATUS AND UPDATES
The Jefferson Parkway Public Highway Authority is working with regional partners and jurisdictions to secure funding for the procurement process to identify the concessionaire to design, construct and operate the toll road.
- October 12, 2020: Jefferson Parkway Letter on Revised 2020 Budget and 2021 Proposed Budget
- August 6, 2020: Jefferson Parkway Letter on CDPHE Soils Testing Report
- August 3, 2020: CDPHE Jefferson Parkway Soils Testing Presentation
- June, 2020: CDPHE Jefferson Parkway Soils Testing Report
- October 18, 2019: Read the Rocky Flats Soil Sampling Perspective.