JEFFERSON PARKWAY PUBLIC HIGHWAY AUTHORITY
The Jefferson Parkway is a privately-funded, publicly-owned regional toll road that has been planned for decades and will begin construction in 2020, improving regional connectivity and providing choice and convenience to residents, commuters and travelers in greater metro Denver and northern Colorado.
JEFFERSON PARKWAY STATUS
The Jefferson Parkway Public Highway Authority is working with regional partners and jurisdictions to secure funding for the procurement process to identify the concessionaire to design, construct and operate the toll road.
- October 18, 2019: Read the Rocky Flats Soil Sampling Perspective.
- View the current Board meeting agenda and materials.
- December 23, 2019: Construction Procurement Update.
- September 19, 2019: View the Jefferson Parkway Soil Sampling September Update.
- August 16, 2019: View the Jefferson Parkway Statement about Soil Sampling Analysis.
- Applications for the Jefferson Parkway Local Working Group have closed. Updates on member selection and group progress will be posted on the Community Involvement page once available.
- December 20, 2018: Jefferson Parkway Board of Directors selects three teams to compete as a preferred private partner.